2010 PCMH Grant Opportunities at CHRP
CHRP is pleased to announce our Special Call for Applications for The Mark Etzel Patient-Centered Medical Home Demonstration Project Research Award. See the Call for Applications for detailed information.
In collaboration with researchers at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF), grant recipients will conduct research that evaluates the effectiveness of Patient-Centered Medical Homes (PCMH) for persons with HIV /AIDS. The research will examine cost, quality, patient satisfaction, and patient self-management related to organizations and service delivery systems. Selected organizations will receive funds to support these research activities and to strengthen their capacity to demonstrate a PCMH model for this research project.
This Call for Applications was recommended through the Visioning Change Initiative, a three-year, collaborative, multi-disciplinary statewide planning and decision-making process sponsored by CHRP involving key HIV planners, policymakers, and providers across California.
CHRP will be hosting a Prospective Applicant Webinar to briefly present the key features of the Call for Applications and answer questions from prospective applicants.
Important features of the application process and key dates are listed below and described in detail in the Call for Applications.
Important Features of the Application Process
A Letter of Intent (LOI) is required for this award. LOI Instructions are posted on this website. CHRP will review the LOIs for applicant eligibility. LOIs are submitted electronically; submission details are provided in the LOI Instructions. After review of the LOIs, applicants receive notification of the outcome of the review by email from CHRP. Applicants with approved LOIs will then have access to the application instructions and submission pages at the application and submission web site.
All deadlines are at 12:00 noon Pacific Time (3:00 p.m. Eastern Time), unless explicitly stated otherwise. All materials will be submitted online.
- February 25, 2010: Call for Applications Release Date. The Call for Applications will be posted on the CHRP website at http://www.californiaaidsresearch.org/
- March 11, 2010: Prospective Applicant Webinar (2:00 PM Pacific Time)
- March 23, 2010: Letters of Intent (LOI) submission deadline. It is important to follow the instructions.
- April 30, 2010: Application submission deadline. Application materials are made available upon approval of the LOI by CHRP.
- July 15, 2010: Funding notification
- September 1, 2010: Award start date
Before You Apply